Kairros launches its new and improved Bilingual Services
Kairros is excited to re-launch its new and improved services for workers from a non-English speaking background. Services include:
- Education packs for Workers and Employers in their primary language as well as English to ensure they understand both services that are available to them and to assist them in receiving maximum benefit from their rehabilitation and related services.
- Transitional Workshops offered in both the Workers primary language and English
- Job Seeking Services tailored to specific cultural backgrounds; conducted by a Consultant who speaks the same language
- Translation technology to assist with communicating with workers without the need of an Interpreter
- Knowledge of local cultural community resources to holistically support Workers
- Database of bilingual Treating Parties to assist with breaking down the communication barrier in the RTW process