Night Shift Rehabilitation Services
Many businesses or services never shut down, with round-the-clock shifts and therefore round-the-clock workplace health and safety needs. That’s why Kairros provides specialised night shift rehabilitation services.
In the past, there has been limited or no support for a worker to be monitored and supported during the night. Kairros is the only provider to provide a solution for shift workers.
This service provides all the components of regular services at a time which is most suitable for both the worker and employer.
Key service delivery principles
Weekly worker engagement
- Health and wellness profiling
- Education on principles of fatigue management
- Assistance with treatment planning scheduling
- Liaison with NTD to facilitate appropriate medication as per night shift demands
Return to Work planning
- Evidence based shift design and scheduling
- Documentation of treatment scheduling and medication planning
- Consideration for supervisory constraints
- Onsite fortnightly review of RTW Plan in pre-injury night shift environment
Value added services
- Development of night shift suitable duties register
- RTW training for night shift supervisors and line managers
- Risk profiling and reporting for night shift injuries
We also provide:
- Online chat room – answers questions and provides advice for employers and workers as part of the rehabilitation and recovery process. Available 24 hours a day with an experienced Allied Health Professional available online
- Education regarding employer safety incentive (ESI), return to work incentive (RTWI) and return to work assistance program for micro employers